Summer is in full swing and that means sun worshipers are hitting the beaches and pools. Whether you’re planning a girls’ weekend to the Hamptons, laying out by the pool or preparing for a much needed vacation, there are a few items that every beach bum will want to have in their bag this summer. Check out my ultimate packing list of summer essentials.
1. Summer is the perfect time to catch up on all your unifinished reads. But before throwing your trusty e-reader into your beach tote, you’ll want to protect it from the sun, sand and sea with a Kindle Klear Kase, available on amazon.com.
2. You’re in your brand new bikini ready to enjoy some fun in the sun when you notice a few pesky hairs. Don’t let them ruin your day, with the Sphynx 3-in-one Razor, (includes water, soap and razor), you can quickly get rid of the strays and get back to enjoying the rays.
3. Get a made-up look without weighing down your face in make up by adding a pop of color with Maybelline Gloss Color Elixr! Bright shades are the color of the summer, so don’t be afraid to go bold!
4. Protecting your skin from harmful UV rays is essential these days. Do so in style with an oversized straw hat from Asos.
5. Sunglasses are a must have in every beach bag. These classic Ray Ban aviators are a stylish way to ward off the sun.
6. A full face of makeup is both impractical and ill advised for a day in the sun, but that doesn’t mean you have to look haggard. A dab of mineral tinted moisturizer with SPF 30 by Coola offers protection with a bit of coverage to keep your skin healthy and glowing throughout the day.
7. Just because you’ve spent a day at the beach doesn’t mean you have to smell like it! These handy Whish Deodorant Wipes with hair growth inhibitor are easy to use and will keep you smelling fresh all day long.
8. Get ready because the PERFECT beach towel is finally here! The Tillow is no ordinary towel, it features a removable pillow, a waterproof touch-screen pocket and a separate zip compartment on the side.
9. If you plan on doing some day drinking by the pool, the best way to transport your summer cocktail is with a Yeti Rambler Tumbler. Its dual-wall, sweat proof design will keep your drink cold (or hot) for hours!
10. Your skin deserves adequate sun protection and your lips are no exception! Add an E.O.S lip-balm with SPF to your tote and your puckers will be moisturized and shielded from the sun all day long.
11. Keep your valuables safe from the sand and sea with an E-Case Waterproof Pouch.
12. Still looking for the perfect bathing suit? Check out the extensive Victoria’s Secret swim collection. There are plenty of great deals and you can even mix and match!
13. Keep yourself smelling fresh and clean even after a day of fun in the sun with Dolce & Gabbana’s Light Blue rollerstick.
14. A day at the beach is incomplete without the perfect summer tunes playing in the background. The Supersonic Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker is the perfect way to enjoy your favorite songs by the water.
15. Nothing quite beats sipping a glass of wine by the shore. The Beach Glass is a wine glass specially designed so you’ll never have to worry about spilling again. Just stick the glass directly into the sand, grass or snow. If you need to take a dip but don’t want to miss a sip, feel free to take your glass with you into the water…it floats!
16. With so many goodies, you’ll need the perfect tote bag to carry them all in!
17. The beach is no place for a bad hair day. Ensure your locks stay flawless all day long with Moroccan Oil Frizz Control Spray.
18. When temperatures heat up, you’ll want to cool down. Evian Mineral Water Cooling Spray is the perfect solution for keeping your skin cool and hydrated throughout the day.
19. If you tire of frolicking in the waves, pull out a deck of waterproof playing cards and start up a rousing round of seaside rummy!
20. Sunscreen is a must, but it can be annoying having to lather up every couple of hours. L.A. Fresh Travel Lite Sunscreen Wipes make protecting your skin a breeze.
What’s in your beach bag? What are some of your must-have products for the summer? Share your comments below!
**NOTE: This post contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission for clicks and purchases made. All products listed are items I have and/or love and all opinions are my own.